Sunday, August 3, 2008

Majestique Friend~ Chocolate Truffle Baby Boutique!!!


CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE BABY BOUTIQUE consists of a stay at home mom of 3 with the youngest at 3mos old. Mother of 3 boys wife of 1 for the past 13yrs, Latana works creatively with her hands, with a great eye for detail. Latana says.."I am a professional floral desinger by trade and have been floral designing for more than 15yrs, my speciality is high end silk florals. I have designed for variouis funiture stores from Loisiana to Tennessee. I also enjoy desinging for little girls, from hair accessories to room decor and a little fun clothing embellishing in between, I also like to design custom handmade jewelry . You may see some of my items at myspace.com/chocolatetrufflebaby and also myspace.com/designdiva_tana"

Website:
http://myspace.com/chocolatetrufflebaby
Favorite Website
http://myspace.com/chocolatetrufflebaby


OMG... Not only is Latana a beautiful person with a great spirit....This sister has the most beautiful collection of frilly girly handmade hair accessories & more!!!! Please check her out! Her official website is under construction, however, you can send her a message via myspace to place an order!!! I've placed mines... and I can't wait until they arrive!!!

1 comment:

karmakidz said...

That is so cute!
I love the ice cream cone idea!

Karma Kidz
www.ItsKarmaBaby.com